Friday 29 July 2016

Unknown ( 2011 )








A man wakes from a coma and loses his identity



 

Starring Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger

 

Written by Oliver Butcher and Stephen Cornwell ( Screenplay) 


Based on the novel by Didier Van Cauwelaert


Directed by Jaume Collet-Serra 



 

A man loses his memory and nobody recognizes him, including his wife.


Does this sound familiar? Well the plot isn't new and the premise has been used in many movies. But guess what? I don't care.


I love this film! It has everything that I want in a movie. Great acting, a super plot, some brilliant action scenes and lots of twists. Unlike some movies where the plot twists are difficult to keep up with, I didn't have any difficulty here. The plot is clever but it doesn't try to be too clever. I was with it all the way.

It keeps you guessing all the way and I really think that is the secret to a great movie. A good plot keeps you waiting, to find out what happens next. This film suits Liam Neeson. I can't imagine anybody else playing the main lead. And he is a great actor. Not wooden at all like some people suggest.



Did I tell you that  love this movie?



10/10 for me.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment