Monday 18 July 2016

Charade (1963)








A man is murdered and the hunt is on for his money.


Starring Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant


Written by Peter Stone ( Screenplay) and Mark Behm

Directed by Stanley Donen



I recorded this a few months ago but never really fancied watching it. I was expecting it to be a bit boring and old fashioned but it's actually a very good film.

It has a bit of everything. A bit of comedy, a bit of romance, some good action scenes and a great plot. I also really liked all the location filming. It also has a great soundtrack by Henry Mancini.


It keeps you guessing all the way to the end and is full of twists and turns. It's the first time I've watched a Cary Grant movie and he plays a good part and looks a bit like George Clooney. Audrey Hepburn is adorable and also plays a good part in this great film.


I love a movie with a great ending and this is one of them.



9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment