Monday 25 July 2016

A.I Artificial Intelligence (2001)











A highly advanced robot child yearns to be a real

 

Starring Haley Joel Osment and Jude Law.

Written by Brian Aldiss ( short story) and Ian Watson ( screen story)

and Steven Spielberg ( Screen Play).

Directed by Steven Spielberg

 

 

Not my cup of tea. Maybe it is more aimed at a younger age group. But not my kind of film.


I found this to be too far fetched and the story was long winded and the plot was all over the place. The special effects are great and the acting was good but the plot let's this one down in my opinion. To use the analogy of a book, there was absolutely nothing to keep me wanting to turn the pages. It lacked a hook or I didn't have any desire to know what happened next. Plus I didn't really like any of the characters whatsoever, apart from the cute bear! Jude Law's character was simply annoying. I don't think I've seen him in anything good yet.

Great effects, shame about the plot.

6.6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment