Thursday 15 October 2015

Premonition (2007)














A woman's husband dies in a car crash and she wakes up the next morning to find that he is still alive. Caught in a time slip, can she stop it and save her husband before it's too late?







In many ways this movie is right up my street. It is twisty and creepy and had me hooked from the first second and it has just enough Sci-Fi to satisfy my inner geek.




It's a psychological thriller starring Sandra Bullock and Julian McMahon and directed by Mennan Yappo. I enjoyed it so much it could have been made for me. I was on the edge of my seat all the way through and the only thing that spoiled it was the ending. It was a disappointment and this great movie deserved a better one. A great story that didn't seem like it had a big budget with some decent acting, a pity about the damp squid of an ending.





4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment